We have just added a new section to our course prospectus forms at the Anglo European College of Therapeutic Hypnosis website. I am going to explain here why I think it is worth travelling to Bournemouth for Hypnotherapy training. In my wholly biased opinion, I think it is far better to travel and find a training establishment that is right for you, that offers the very best and highest level of education, rather than simply opt for a company who is local, initially more convenient, but regret it in the long run for whatever reason. Here is what we (Keith and the team) added…..
Here we are, on the South Coast of England and there you are, many miles away in other parts of the UK, Europe and further overseas. Why on earth would you choose to travel to Bournemouth to train as a hypnotherapist? Let us give you 5 good reasons to come here:
1. The Beauty: The Coastline you can explore during your stay here is just a 2 minute walk from where we run our courses. It needs no introduction from us. It is award winning and renowned. We consider it to be an idyllic and conducive environment to train and study in.
2. Travel: The train station for Bournemouth is right in the town centre and a very short trip from the sea front where our courses are run. Bournemouth has it’s own airport now and flies to and from a number of major airports in the UK and around the world for low fees. The Bus and Taxi services are excellent.
Bournemouth AFC are now a Premiership football club, Bournemouth University is increasingly popular, the Bournemouth Airshow is one of the most popular in the world, and people travel from all over the world to see our beaches. Travel to and from Bournemouth needs to cater for these demands and as a result the infrastructure serving Bournemouth is exceptional today.
3. Accommodation: With Bournemouth being a popular holiday destination, there are a great, great many places to stay while you study here. There are hundreds of B&Bs, hotels, rental accommodation and more besides. We also have a long list of establishments within easy walking distance of the course hotel that have been used and recommended by former students. Our students have a range of budgets and there are places available to cater for all budgets, requirements and tastes.
4. Cost: When people have a particular budget, we appreciate that travel and accommodation costs need to be factored in. We have managed to help students find cost effective solutions that have helped them to attend the highest standard courses in the world today in the field of hypnotherapy. Everyone who travels here knows they made the right decision in hindsight and that even a small additional investment in training with the right college, receiving the highest quality education was an incredibly wise investment that served them well.
Many that took cheaper options regret their decisions in the long run as they are unable to sustain a credible career or simply lacked the knowledge and skills to establish themselves in this field. We hope that you’ll consider this when making a decision about your training in this field. Even courses offering the same accreditation and qualifications are not equal, and do not give the same depth of knowledge and skill that are required to sustain an effective business as a hypnotherapist.
5. Adam Eason: This is the only place that Adam runs his diploma courses. He made a lifestyle decision many years ago to move to the seaside – he trains for all his running events here, he owns a beach hut here, he got married here, he raises his children here, he loves it here. We find it incredibly difficult to get him to go anywhere else.
Although he is persuaded to teach one day seminars on the odd occasion in other venues and places around the UK and Europe, all of his major training courses are exclusively held here. He is considered one of the leading, if not the leading trainer and teacher in the field of hypnotherapy. You can explore what his professional peers, former students as well as the hypnotherapy field in general thinks about Adam if you explore the internet, read the testimonials he receives, listen to his podcasts and understand this for yourself. Very few other trainers have anywhere near as many plaudits as Adam.
30% of Adam’s diploma students in the past two years had trained elsewhere first. That is, they took a diploma somewhere else that was more conveniently located to them. However, the initial sweetness of that soon turned sour. Even when fully qualified, they felt that they were under-equipped to work as a hypnotherapist, let alone have a thriving career in the field. Therefore, they paid for a second diploma and came to train with Adam due to being strongly recommended when they started exploring the field fully. Come straight to Bournemouth, do not pay twice to find the best training.
This is why it is very worthwhile to travel to Bournemouth for Hypnotherapy training.
Have some of themes here resonated with you? Then have a read of these pages:
1. Do you need help or support in a particular area of your life?
Coaching with Adam Eason Or Hypnotherapy with Adam Eason
2. Would you like a satisfying and meaningful career as a hypnotherapist helping others? Are you a hypnotherapist looking for stimulating and career enhancing continued professional development and advanced studies?
Adam Eason’s Anglo European training college.
3. Are you a hypnotherapist looking to fulfil your ambitions or advance your career?
Hypnotherapist Mentoring with Adam Eason.
Likewise, if you’d like to learn more about self-hypnosis, understand the evidence based principles of it from a scientific perspective and learn how to apply it to many areas of your life while having fun and in a safe environment and have the opportunity to test everything you learn, then come and join me for my one day seminar which does all that and more, have a read here: The Science of Self-Hypnosis Seminar. Alternatively, go grab a copy of my Science of self-hypnosis book.
Well I certainly agree with choosing the right training provider.
I did some research prior to spending my savings on a hypnotherapy course (I wasn’t aware of Adam’s training course when I decided).
I decided on a course which looked comprehensive on paper, had many recommendations and it was reasonably local to me which is unusual as I live in Scotland, and most training courses are miles away.
Anyway, my course was a complete waste of money; the content wasn’t as advertised and the delivery of the education was poor.
In a nutshell I am now saving again to attend Adam’s course and wish I had found it sooner.
Thank you for taking the time to write and say so John, though I am sorry to read of your previous experiences.
I hope we get to welcome you to class here one day and ensure you have a far better experience.
With my very best wishes to you, Adam.