Hope is something that is a major theme with my hypnotherapy clients, my students, my friends and family. In this video, my aim is that we hold on to hope and that we celebrate hope.
When working with clients in my therapy rooms who are suffering with depression, one of the areas we sometimes explore and work on is creating positive expectancy if they feel a sense of hopelessness in life.
I speak about instilling hope a great deal in my work and thought I’d record a short video on the topic. Especially when the situation of the current pandemic is creating depression in so many. Plus, I’ve managed to squeeze in a load of Star Wars related goodness into this video too!
In the video I mention a number of topics to further explore, these articles will help greatly:
1. Ways to Master the Art of Grit and Perseverance.
2. 11 Ways to Be More Optimistic and Increase Optimism.
3. Have Increased Optimism: Using Self-Hypnosis To Be More Optimistic
4. How to Bounce Back From Being Knocked Down.
5. Goal-Focused Ways To Increase Mental Toughness.
Always believe in hope. Always hold on to hope. Evaluate what you are thinking, doing and saying and make adjustments to keep yourself on track. Life is difficult enough, don’t be your own obstacle.
Remember “Rebellions are built on hope!” Create a hope inspired rebellion in your life today.
Has this piqued your interest in this field? Then have a read of these pages:
1. Would you like a satisfying and meaningful career as a hypnotherapist helping others? Are you a hypnotherapist looking for stimulating and career enhancing continued professional development and advanced studes? Explore the pages of this website.
Adam Eason’s Anglo European training college.
2. Are you a hypnotherapist looking to fulfil your ambitions or advance your career?
Hypnotherapist Mentoring with Adam Eason.
Likewise, if you’d like to learn more about self-hypnosis, understand the evidence based principles of it from a scientific perspective and learn how to apply it to many areas of your life while having fun and in a safe environment and have the opportunity to test everything you learn, then come and join me for my one day seminar which does all that and more, have a read here: The Science of Self-Hypnosis Seminar. Alternatively, go grab a copy of my Science of self-hypnosis book.Sharing is caring!