Hello there fellow hypnotherapist,
At the bottom of this page, I offer you a totally FREE one-to-one “Hypnotherapy Business Barnstorming” coaching session with me, designed to help your hypnotherapy business advance greatly. We do it online or by phone, so wherever you are in the world, be sure to take me up on that.
I help hypnotherapists develop their careers so that they see more clients, earn more money, are perceived as being more credible and have a better quality of life.
- Have you struggled to get clients?
- Do you love being a hypnotherapist but question if it is a viable full-time career?
- Do you want to reach more people and make an impact upon the world?
- Are you conflicted?
- Feeling pain as a result?
I once felt exactly that way too! I have been a full-time hypnotherapy professional since 1997. When I started out,
- I was in my early 20s, with very little life experience.
- I had a pretty poor education in hypnotherapy (unbeknownst to me at the time).
- I had no entrepreneurial skills or knowledge, and I struggled, boy did I ever struggle!
- I was paying for advertising.
- I was paying for expensive offices in Central London.
- I was paying for professional memberships.
- I was paying for insurance.
- I was paying for my website development.
- All that was before I even considered the cost of living and leading a life to feel good about!
I didn’t even have a mortgage or a family to support and I still got into a lot of debt, verging on Bankruptcy, my business was unsustainable, I was within a hair’s breadth of packing it in and returning to full-time employment as my family, friends, accountant and bank manager were all urging me to do. It was a desperate time for me and gives me butterflies just recollecting it today. It felt like swimming in treacle, but tasted far worse. I put so much effort in, but was getting nowhere. I loved the field of hypnotherapy, but was getting nowhere. I could not understand it. It was stressful.
My last few pounds were spent on getting assistance from someone who coached me, mentored me and guided me, and things changed. I soaked up the advice,
- We explored what I was doing.
- I investigated and spoke to successful therapists.
- I studied what made people a success in this field.
I got out of debt and learned how I could do what I wanted to do – to help others using hypnotherapy and earn a healthy living with a good lifestyle. And so 20 years later, I am still a hypnotherapist. I have complete life autonomy. I am a hypnotherapist with a family, living by the seaside by choice, where I own a beach hut where I play with my wife and children, where I venture out on my paddle board. I spend many hours a week training for the marathons and ultra marathons I run breathing in the sea air and I love it. I am a bestselling author in the field of hypnosis. My hypnosis audios sell globally. My work has featured on primetime television. I run and own one of the most respected training colleges for hypnotherapy in the world – and my college graduates go on to have very successful careers in this field too. I learned how to love the business of being a hypnotherapist. I learned how to attract clients. I honed it beautifully. Today I choose how I live as a result. I have been through two major economic crises while continuing to thrive and continuing to grow my hypnotherapy business. The way in which hypnotherapists try to build their businesses absolutely baffles me, and I can tell you a few things for sure:
- Getting provincial newspaper features do not fill you therapy rooms with clients.
- There is no fixed answer that fits every hypnotherapist all of the time and there are no gurus to be found who have a singular answer that is right for you. Absolutely not.
- Spending hours on your website are often wasted hours.
- Having the slickest business cards and company logo will not pay for the lifestyle you really want.
- You don’t need to spend hours mastering social media.
- Trying to keep up with the latest advancements in technology is impossible.
- You don’t need an advertising or PR budget and should not be paying for any advertising.
- Being a hypnotherapist should not be stressful and should not lead to you needing therapy more than your clients.
- Building your hypnotherapy business can be invigorating, fun and enjoyable. I LOVE it!
Today, I help hypnotherapists who are spending too much time on the wrong things to clarify and prioritise their focus so that they can make more money and work a lot less. I help them create an action plan and stay super focused so that they make the changes and achieve the results that they want for their hypnotherapy business faster than ever before.
In the last two decades, times have changed. The perception of the field of hypnotherapy has changed, there are more hypnotherapists out there than ever before, there is more information available about hypnotherapy than ever before. Things continue to change, rapidly. Just as we all engage in continued professional development to keep our skills relevant, fresh and up-to-date, so we need to understand how to develop our business effectively and how to keep attracting clients. Today, I encounter many, many hypnotherapists at lectures, conferences, CPD trainings and other events. So, so many of them struggle. So, so many of them ask me the best ways to get clients, but it is virtually impossible to offer up a soundbite in a tea break that will transform them from desperate, isolated, eager hypnotherapist into successful, commanding professional with a healthy waiting list of referred clients. You want to see more clients. You want to excel as a busy hypnotherapist. You want kudos. You want to serve the world and help as many people as possible to be well and benefit from what you know hypnotherapy can do. You want these things and probably more besides; so what is the solution?
- Be mentored.
- Be coached.
- Join my one-to-one apprenticeship programme.
Here’s a couple of the reasons why:
- You learn from experience. Not just the experience of success, but also you learn from the often incredibly expensive, painful experience of your mentor.
- You get to rigorously explore your existing approach.
- You’ll get some truth. Often truth that is hard to swallow.
- You get motivation. You’ll be fired up and inspired to learn how to triumph as a hypnotherapist.
- You get insight.
- You get to tap in to success.
- You get to access your potential while someone holds your hand.
- You’ll be held accountable and will make exponentially more effort than you realise was needed.
- You’ll take massive, effective action that will send ripples into the world.
- You get to laugh and feel the full force of joy that can be had within such a process.
- If you want to discover more reasons why, get in touch with me.
Join me. We work closely together. We have deep, powerful conversations. The pathway can become rewarding, clear and simple, instead of defeating, stressful and unnecessarily complicated. You see, so many hypnotherapists do not spend enough time doing the right things. Those that actually do spend any time on business development are doing it highly passively, highly ineffectually and it is an impotent process. They end up being forgettable, unnoticeable, blending into the mass of hypnotherapists out there all doing pretty much the same thing, charging pretty much the same fees as each other, fighting it out for the very few clients who are actually surfing the net looking at therapists rather than taking a quality referral.
All my clients are referrals.
It pains me to encounter so many incredibly talented, dedicated, wonderful hypnotherapists who simply cannot make ends meet and end up abandoning the field, or worse, abandoning their dreams. This is all because they did not know any better and end up following the norms that every other hypnotherapist does. You don’t want to be satisfied and relieved to just make ends meet, often seeming desperate for business in the eyes of clients, you want to thrive, excel and be in love with being a hypnotherapist. If you love working in this field, have a passion for hypnotherapy but are struggling to make it work, then that can change. The reality is that it is relatively simple to build a healthy business and a liberating, satisfying, inspiring career as a hypnotherapist.
The first thing you should do….
Get A FREE Barnstorming Lift That Your Hypnotherapy Business Needs!
Yes, barnstorming. Exponentially more than brainstorming.
If you’ve been working to grow your hypnotherapy business for a while now and things aren’t happening as fast or as effectively as you want, then I‘d like to help you create a major business breakthrough. I’d like to invite you to barnstorm with me. For free.
Yes indeed, I’d like to invite you to take advantage of a special, “Hypnotherapist Business Barnstorming” coaching session where we’ll work together to do the following:
- Create a crystal clear vision for your “ultimate business success” and the “perfect lifestyle” you’d like your hypnotherapy business to provide.
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging the growth of your hypnotherapy business and is making you work too many hours.
- Leave that session with me feeling renewed, re-energised, and inspired to turn your hypnotherapy business into a highly profitable, revenue-generating machine that you feel in control of and that leads to the lifestyle you desire.
If you’d like to take advantage of this very special, very limited, and totally FREE 60 minute (approx) “Hypnotherapy Business Barnstorming” coaching session, type your name and email address into the boxes on this page and you’ll be sent an automated email with instructions on how to do that. You’ll be rewarded greatly for doing so, you have my word. I really look forward to speaking to you then.